- Students can use the library before school, recess and lunch time.
- During class time, students must present a note from their teacher
- Students doing class work will have priority on the computers
- NO FOOD or DRINKS allowed
- Keep conversations low
- Clean up after yourself
- Ask for help when you need it
- Follow the computer rules
- Your student ID card or class schedule is required to check out books.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks. Magazines are checked out for 1 week. Reference books can be checked out overnight.
- KOBOS are checked out for 1 week. Students need Permission Form signed by a parent.
- If you are late returning your library books or magazines, it is $0.10 per day. If you are late returning the KOBO reader, it is $1.00 per day. Reference books are $1.00 per day.